New Patient Information
Your first visit to Dr. Ira Grosser establishes a vital foundation for his relationship with you. During the first visit we make sure to obtain important background information, such as your medical history. To understand what to expect at your first visit at our practice, please read through this page. You will find all the practice information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours and more.
Our office's mission is to work together with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and the community.
- Meeting and exceeding our patients' expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate, professional environment.
- Providing state of the art procedures, materials and treatment choices to our patients.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
New Patient Information/Medical History Forms
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here
|Monday:||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday:||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday:||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Friday:||8:00am - 3:00pm|